Make sure to renew your membership for the 20232024 school year NOW so you don't miss out on any newsletters or access to the information on our website.
- Be "in the know!" Keep up with what is happening on campus and our community via our weekly email newsletters, website, and social media accounts.
- Have all of the resources you need at your fingertips.
- Meet other "like-minded parents" who care about the success of their children.
- Become involved - we appreciate every and any moment you wish to volunteer. However, we DO NOT require volunteering with your membership.
- Students have the opportunity to earn a scholarship in their senior year.
- Teachers have the opportunity to apply for our exclusive PTSA grants AND we have compiled a huge list of other grants. Again, resources at your fingertips.
- Fund educational scholarships
- Help provide volunteers for school activities
- Honor exceptional student accomplishments
- Host educational presentations (general meetings)
- Communicate events to students & families (newsletter, website, & social media)
- Help fund campus enhancement projects
- Offer community service hours
- Financially assist grad events and Bobcat clubs
Parents, Students, and Teachers, please join PTSA! Support our kids during these final years of school. Your involvement sends a powerful message of love and support while offering you an adult peer group with great insight, the potential for new friendships, and a wonderful basis for information.
Would you like more reasons to join - click HERE. Sign up today and have daily access right at your fingertips for up-to-date information and happenings around Boca High. We look forward to you becoming part of our organization and making a difference at our school.
Annual Membership is ONLY $10 per parent or student and $5 per faculty/teacher.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR 2022/2023 PTSA MEMBERSHIP
- Go to BocaHighPTSA.com
- Click on the Become A Member
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information. (NOTE: the email address entered will be used to log into your account)
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
EMAIL VERIFICATION: When your account has been created for the first time, an email invitation is sent from Membership Toolkit to verify that it is a valid email address. The email invitation for creating a new account is only valid for 2 hours, so if you are not able to access your email in that time frame, please contact our Membership Chair.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in, and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information
This year's membership expires on June 30, 2024.
Lizette Martinez & Jodi Shegota
Feel free to contact our Membership Chairs by sending them an email.
If you no longer want to receive emails from BRCHS PTSA use the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email you have received.