COLLEGE AND CAREER FAIR
DID YOU KNOW?
- The College & Career Fair is the most attended event hosted by the PTSA
- Over 700 students and parents attend annually
- Great place to start planning for the your future
- More than 100 representatives from universities across the US, Armed Forces, technical & career schools, and tutoring agencies attend our far
- Great opportunity to research colleges and universities, seek career advice, look for help in improving test scores, and inquire about scholarships
- The PTSA transforms the Boca High gymnasium into a professional grade College Fair and is set up in under two hours
- The BRCHS College Fair is open to EVERYONE in the community - FREE OF CHARGE!
Thank You to All
for attending the
Annual College & Career Fair
Excited about graduation, but not sure what's next?
Explore your options at the seventh annual Boca High College & Career Fair - taking place in the gym this Thursday, October 4, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
This FREE event - sponsored by the Boca High PTSA - is open to everyone in the community. Talk with reps from universities near and far, as well as technical schools, U.S. military branches, and local public safety agencies. You'll also meet vendors who specialize in test prep and other academic services. In total, we're expecting 70+ exhibitors!
Featured schools include:
- Case Western Reserve University
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Florida Atlantic University
- Florida International University
- Florida State University
- Hofstra University
- Louisiana State University
- New York University
- Nova Southeastern University
- Ohio State University
- Rice University
- Southern Methodist University
- Tufts University
- University of Alabama
- University of Central Florida
- University of Florida
- University of Maryland
- University of Miami
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Tennessee
- Wake Forest University
BRCHS PTSA and The College/Career Office
Thank you to all of our volunteers!
Click HERE to visit The College & Career Center
to obtain more information for organizational tools and helpful tips about the college admissions process
College Fair Co-Chairs
Suzanne Katz & Rebecca Elman
Feel free to contact one of our chairs by sending an email.